- Replace any number of teeth with implants
- Enjoy crunchy foods like apples
- Smile confidently with teeth that stay in place
While many fish and reptiles can regrow their adult teeth, humans obviously don’t have that ability. Still, you can come as close as possible to enjoying a natural feel and function with dental implants in Paducah. Unlike other teeth replacements, implants stimulate your jaw in the same way that natural tooth roots do. This keeps you from losing bone mass in your jaw.
In addition to preserving bone, implants will:
- Keep your teeth securely in place without adhesive
- Require no more than brushing, flossing, and regular dental checkups to stay in great shape
- Potentially last a lifetime with proper care
- Help preserve your facial structure and keep you looking younger
- Feel so comfortable you’ll likely forget you even have them
- Give you a bite strong enough to enjoy favorite foods, even corn-on-the-cob and juicy steak
If you’re interested in teeth implants, call us today at 270-355-7599 to schedule a consultation.
Explore Our Many Options for Replacing Teeth With Dental Implants
Dr. White will examine you with high-tech equipment like digital X-rays and an intraoral camera to determine your readiness for implants. He’ll refer you to an oral surgeon, who will place the implants in your jaw. After the implants have healed, Dr. White will attach a dental restoration specific to your smile needs and goals.
Among our teeth replacement options:
- Single Implant Crowns – Dr. White will attach a dental crown to a single implant to replace one tooth.
- Implant-Supported Bridges – Normally we attach a bridge to the teeth on either side of a gap in your smile, which requires us to remove healthy dental structure. With implants supporting your bridge, there’s no need to modify any other teeth.
- Dental Implant Dentures – You can choose dentures that you’ll remove from implants for cleaning or dentures that stay in place unless they are removed by your dentist. Either way, they won’t slip or shift as conventional dentures can.