- Find smile services for your whole family
- Take the chill off with a blanket
- Request comfort amenities if you need it
At White & White Family Dentistry; Dr. Kelvin L. White DMD in Paducah, our team has been delivering comfortable and comprehensive smile care for 30-plus years. We’re committed to offering you an experience that exceeds your expectations, and we do it with:
- Dental Experience – Dr. Kelvin White, a 1988 graduate of the University of Kentucky College of Dentistry, keeps his skills fresh by taking many hours of continuing education.
- Patient-Friendly Technology – From drill-free cavity repair to LANAP® laser gum disease treatment, you’ll be pleasantly surprised at just how comfortable your dental care can be.
- A State-of-the-Art Facility – To protect the health and well-being of our valued patients, our office meets and surpasses all OSHA and CDC standards.
- Many Smile Services – From toddlers to seniors, every member of your family is likely to find the smile services they need.
- Welcoming Amenities – You’ll feel at ease with special touches like snacks and a beverage bar. Stay cozy during treatment with a pillow and blanket.
Call 270-355-7599 to schedule an appointment. You’ll find our office off I-24, near exit 16. In addition to Paducah, we serve patients from Symsonia, Calvert City, and Ledbetter.
Benefit From the Latest Technology, From Digital X-rays to Lasers
You’ll find that many of your experiences in our office are quicker, more convenient, and comfortable than you expect them to be. That’s due to the experience and training of our team, combined with high-tech equipment like our Waterlase laser. We use:
- Digital X-rays – Digital technology produces images in less time than traditional X-rays and allows us to share them with you on a computer monitor. This helps us better explain your treatment options. Digital X-rays also use far less radiation than traditional X-rays, so they are better for your long-term health.
- Intraoral Camera – This handheld, pen-sized camera allows Dr. White to easily and comfortably examine your mouth and show you what he finds in real time.
- Dental Laser – We use our laser for many treatments, including FDA-approved LANAP® treatment for gum disease.
- Air Abrasion – Chances are you don’t like the sound and sensation of the drill. With air abrasion, we can repair many cavities without it. The process is so painless, you likely won’t even need anesthesia!
- Microabrasion – This quick and painless procedure uses hydrochloric acid and pumice to remove stubborn stains that don’t respond well to teeth whitening.
To schedule your visit to White & White Family Dentistry; Dr. Kelvin L. White DMD in Paducah, call us at 270-355-7599 today.