- Our fillings are tooth colored to blend in
- Get a filling that will last for several years
- We use drill-free air abrasion to repair decay
Wouldn’t it be nice knowing that your tooth filling looked natural and blended in with the rest of your teeth? At White & White Family Dentistry; Dr. Kelvin L. White DMD, virtually all the Paducah tooth fillings we place are made from tooth-colored composite resin. They will:
- Give you confidence knowing that your smile is attractive
- Repair your tooth without using any metal
- Last for several years with no special care
- Require less tooth preparation than standard metal fillings
Call us today if you think you need a tooth filled: 270-355-7599. We’re conveniently located off I-24 at Exit 16.
Your Fillings Here Will Be as Discreet as Possible
If your tooth is damaged from a cavity, you can feel confident that you’ll receive the best restoration possible at our experienced dentist office. In some cases, we can use drill-less air abrasion to gently remove the decay. If a filling is required, we’ll likely use a composite tooth filling for your repair:
- Rather than metal, we’ll make your composite fillings from tiny tooth-colored particles of glass and plastic.
- Once the composite resin is sculpted into place by Dr. White, he’ll use a special ultraviolet light that instantly cures and hardens the filling.
- You’ll be able to bite and chew with your new filling almost immediately after leaving your appointment.
- Best of all, no one will ever notice your filling because it will match the color of your teeth! You’ll enjoy complete confidence when eating, talking, and laughing.
Inlays & Onlays Provide Larger-Scale Repair
If your tooth has more extensive damage, we may recommend using either an inlay or an onlay for your repair rather than a standard filling. Inlays are custom restorations, usually made from porcelain, that we can bond to the top of your tooth between the cusps (tips). Onlays are similar, except that they extend onto the sides of the tooth as well.
For natural-looking tooth-fillings in Paducah, you can rely on the team at White & White Family Dentistry; Dr. Kelvin L. White DMD. Call us today at 270-355-7599 to schedule an appointment.