- Rely on Dr. White’s 30+ years of experience
- Comfort amenities are available to help you relax
- Amenities include pillows & blankets
Let’s face it – no one likes the idea of dental surgery. However, it may be necessary to help you maintain good oral health. If you need oral surgery in Paducah, you can have it done right here at White & White Family Dentistry; Dr. Kelvin L. White DMD. Dr. Kelvin White takes good dental care seriously; that’s why he completed additional training through a general dentistry hospital residency after dental school. Here are some other reasons to have us perform your oral surgical procedure:
- Our amenities include pillows, blankets, and a beverage station.
- Our staff is dedicated to delivering outstanding care and will fully answer all your questions.
- We use advanced technology, including digital X-rays and intraoral cameras, for diagnosis and treatment.
Call us today at 270-355-7599 if you need dental surgery. You’ll find our friendly, modern office not far from exit 16 off I-24.
Rely on Our Team for Your Oral Surgery Procedure
Dr. White has been in private practice for over three decades, so he’s seen just about every type of dental situation imaginable. Plus, he routinely exceeds the required number of continuing education courses. That’s why you can feel comfortable having him and our team handle your oral surgery case.
Tooth removal is one of the most common types of oral surgery there is. Although we’d much rather save your tooth when possible using a root canal procedure or a restoration, when removal is necessary, we’ll make sure to do it as efficiently and comfortably as possible:
- We’ll ensure the area around the tooth is completely numb before we begin.
- We’ll help you stay fully relaxed during your procedure.
- Dr. White will carefully remove your tooth, and our team will provide you with complete aftercare instructions.
When you need oral surgery in Paducah, look no further than White & White Family Dentistry; Dr. Kelvin L. White DMD. Call us today at 270-355-7599 to schedule an appointment. You can also request an appointment time online.