- Transform your smile in just two visits
- Preview your new look with a wax model
- Schedule a free veneers consultation
Do you assume it will take weeks or even months to change the look of damaged or imperfect teeth? You’ll be pleasantly surprised to find you can receive a beautiful new smile in as few as two visits to our office with dental veneers in Paducah.
Veneers are one of our most versatile cosmetic dentistry procedures. They are:
- Truly Transformative – Veneers can completely change the look of your smile by modifying the size, shape, and color of your teeth. You can use them on your flawed teeth only or on all the teeth that show when you smile.
- Highly Durable – Our e.max veneers are made out of materials that are as strong as they are beautiful. They will last years, if not decades. They are less susceptible than natural tooth enamel to discoloration from coffee and other staining substances.
- Minimally Invasive – Veneers require the removal of less tooth enamel than crowns, another restoration sometimes used to hide imperfections. Some patients can even receive veneers that need no enamel to be removed.
- Good for Your Teeth – Veneers can strengthen teeth weakened by cracks, chips, or similar damage.
To see if veneers are right for your smile, call 270-355-7599 to schedule a free cosmetic consultation with Dr. Kelvin White. He can even create a wax model for you to show you how your smile will look after you receive veneers!
Receiving Veneers Is a Straightforward Process
Veneers are thin shells of toothlike material, often porcelain, that we securely attach to the front surfaces of teeth. Receiving them is a straightforward process:
- During an initial consultation, Dr. White will examine you and discuss your possible options for veneers. He’ll help you select the ones that will work best for your smile.
- If necessary, he’ll remove a small amount of enamel from your teeth to prepare them for veneers.
- We’ll take impressions of your teeth, which are sent to an off-site dental lab where your veneers are made.
- Our lab partner sends your custom-made veneers to our office.
- You’ll return for a fitting. Dr. White will ensure you’re happy with the fit and appearance before bonding them to your teeth.
For dental veneers in Paducah, call White & White Family Dentistry; Dr. Kelvin L. White DMD at 270-355-7599.