- Choose from several styles of dentures
- Stabilize your dentures with dental implants
- Enjoy a full mouth of teeth again
If you’ve been wanting to do something about your missing teeth, there’s no better time than now. We can help you get your smile back using Paducah dentures just like we have for countless other happy patients. Our modern dentures offer you all these benefits:
- Easier biting and chewing
- The ability to enjoy all your favorite foods again
- A beautiful smile you’ll want to show off to others
- A younger, healthier-looking appearance
- Improved speech so you don’t have to repeat yourself
Get back your teeth soon! Call White & White Family Dentistry; Dr. Kelvin L. White DMD today at 270-355-7599 to schedule an appointment.
Custom Dentures Make All the Difference
Today’s dentures can give you a gorgeous new smile and help you enjoy your mealtimes again. Don’t make the mistake of comparing old-fashioned “false teeth” to the beautiful, custom-fit dentures of today. Your grandfather’s dentures were nothing like what you’ll get from Dr. White and our talented dental team. We offer you several types of dentures, including:
- Conventional Full Dentures – For many of our patients, these are the style of dentures that will work best. They will replace a complete arch of teeth on either or both of your jaws.
- Conventional Partial Dentures – If you have some healthy teeth remaining, then we may recommend getting a set of partials. They usually clasp into place to your other teeth to fill in the gap in your smile.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – Using a secure system of snaps and balls, these teeth anchor to a set of dental implants. You’ll never have to worry about them slipping out of place or popping out of your mouth.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – Expect superior comfort and stability with these teeth. They will anchor to a sturdy bar that is attached to dental implants. You’ll enjoy eating and feel completely comfortable smiling again.
- Temporary Dentures – We don’t want you to be without your teeth for any longer than necessary, so we’ll supply you with temporaries to wear while your final restorations are being made.
Isn’t it time you enjoyed having a mouth full of beautiful white teeth again? Call White & White Family Dentistry; Dr. Kelvin L. White DMD today at 270-355-7599 to schedule an appointment for dentures in Paducah.