- We offer in-office & at-home treatments
- Keep your smile white with regular cleanings
- Pro whitening works better than drugstore products
While many people can benefit from transformative cosmetic treatments like dental veneers or orthodontics, sometimes a little sprucing up is all a smile needs. Most teeth become dull and stained over time due to age and habits like coffee drinking. If that describes your smile, ask us about teeth whitening in Paducah.
Our professional teeth whitening will:
- Offer you a choice between a fast in-office treatment or more gradual whitening at home
- Make your smile look brighter, healthier, and more attractive
- Give you results that are whiter than what you can achieve with products from the toothpaste aisle
- Take years off your smile so you’ll look younger and more confident
If you’re ready for a brighter smile, call us today at 270-355-7599.
Choose the Whitening Treatment That’s Most Convenient for You
We use whitening treatments from respected brand Opalescence. They yield better results than products purchased from a drugstore, largely because they contain a higher concentration of whitening ingredients. They also use sturdy trays that provide easier and better coverage than the messy strips or flimsy trays that come with store-bought whitening products.
- In-Office Whitening – You’ll achieve a smile that is several shades whiter in about an hour. Our team will apply the whitening gel to your teeth and ensure it doesn’t get on your gums.
- At-Home Whitening – We’ll give you a professional whitening kit that you can use when it’s most convenient for you. Wear it while watching TV, shopping online, or whenever you’d like. If you have any questions, our team is just a quick phone call away.
You can start with a treatment in our office, then use home treatments to keep your smile bright and beautiful!
Maintain Your Beautiful White Smile
You’ll want to maintain your white results as long as you can. You should:
- Brush at least twice a day and floss at least once
- Rinse with water after consuming staining substances like coffee, red wine, soda, or tea
- Schedule at least two professional dental cleanings a year
- Ask us to recommend a whitening toothpaste
For teeth whitening in Paducah, call White & White Family Dentistry; Dr. Kelvin L. White DMD at 270-355-7599.