- Take advantage of our many preventive services
- We use electronic cavity detectors
- Enjoy comfortable care with our dental laser
Keep Your Teeth in Top Shape With General Dentistry in Paducah
At White & White Family Dentistry; Dr. Kelvin L. White DMD, we consider ourselves your partner in dental health. That’s especially true with general dentistry in Paducah. While brushing and flossing at home is important, you’ll need our help to keep your mouth in the best condition possible.
With our general dental care, we will:
- Ensure your smile looks and feels its best
- Suggest preventive treatments to improve your dental health
- Help keep your mouth free of problems like cavities and gum disease
- Use laser dentistry and other cutting-edge technology for the most precise and comfortable treatment possible
- Potentially lower your risk of heart disease, diabetes, and other conditions linked to poor oral health
To make an appointment for a dental exam or other general dental service, call us today at 270-355-7599.
Supplement Home Oral Hygiene With Our General Dental Care
For the best results, we suggest visiting our office for a checkup and professional cleaning at least two times a year. We use special methods to remove plaque and bacteria from spots that are easy to miss at home. We also use dental technology like laser cavity detectors to find potential problems in their earliest stages. Treating them ASAP saves you time and money!
In addition to cleanings and exams, we may recommend:
- Dry Mouth Treatment – Saliva offers natural protection against cavities. If you suffer from dry mouth, we’ll help you identify the underlying causes. We’ll also provide products to make your mouth feel better again while making you less susceptible to cavities.
- Halitosis Treatment – As with dry mouth, we’ll help find the underlying causes so we can suggest the right products to fight your bad breath.
- LANAP Gum Disease Treatment – Dr. Kelvin White is the only general dentist in Western Kentucky who is certified to offer this minimally invasive laser-assisted treatment for gum disease.
- Fluoride Treatments – Applications of fluoride strengthen your tooth enamel to make it more resistant to decay.
- Dental Sealants – These thin layers of plastic create a physical barrier that stops cavity-causing bacteria from getting into the tiny grooves on the top surfaces of your teeth.
- Advanced Anti-Cavity Protection – In addition to fluoride and/or sealants, we may suggest prescription-strength toothpaste or other topical products for patients who are especially prone to cavities.
For general dentistry in Paducah, call White & White Family Dentistry; Dr. Kelvin L. White DMD at 270-355-7599. You can also contact us using our online form.