- Stop snoring with a sleep appliance
- Feel more rested & alert throughout the day
- Breathe easily & enjoy better overall health
Let Us Treat Your Sleep Apnea in Paducah for a Better Night’s Rest
Your loud snoring and noisy gasping for breath may negatively affect your relationship with your bed partner by making it tough for them to get a good night’s rest. If you have sleep apnea in Paducah, your health is suffering too. A lack of restful sleep not only leaves you fatigued, irritable, and unfocused, it has also been linked to serious health conditions such as high blood pressure and stroke.
We offer sleep apnea treatment that will:
- Make you less prone to suffer from conditions linked to apnea
- Eliminate unpleasant symptoms like irritability, headaches, and daytime fatigue
- Allow you to waken feeling refreshed and remain that way throughout the day
- Offer you a less intrusive alternative to a CPAP machine
- Stop the snoring that can keep you and other members of your household awake
Do you snore or suffer from other sleep apnea symptoms? Ask us about it at your next dental exam, or call us today at 270-355-7599.
Breathe Like Normal With a Sleep Apnea Appliance
If you suffer from obstructive sleep apnea, your airway will become blocked repeatedly during the night. This causes you to gasp for breath as many as hundreds of times a night, which obviously affects the quality of your rest. Two common ways of keeping your airway open are a sleep apnea appliance and a CPAP machine. The appliance simply moves your jaw slightly forward into a position that keeps the airway clear. With a CPAP, you’ll breathe in pressurized air through a face mask.
Dr. White can make you a custom-fit sleep apnea appliance that will be:
- Convenient – Unlike a CPAP, you won’t need batteries, electricity, or distilled water to use an appliance. An appliance can be easily transported in a pocket or a purse.
- Comfortable – With no face mask or restrictive tubing, most sleep apnea sufferers find an appliance more comfortable than a CPAP. An appliance is also less distracting for your bed partner.
Though Dr. White can’t diagnose sleep apnea, he is happy to work with a physician. He can also give you an Itamar home sleep test that will show how your breathing improves with an appliance.
Let us treat your sleep apnea in Paducah! Call White & White Family Dentistry; Dr. Kelvin L. White DMD at 270-355-7599 today, or contact us using our online form.