We’ll Help You With Relieving Dental Anxiety in Paducah
The best dental care won’t do your smile any good if anxiety keeps you away from our office. That’s why relieving dental anxiety in Paducah is a top priority for our team. We want you to enjoy access to all of the smile services you need and deserve!
Whether you feel nervous about a specific procedure or every time you visit our office, we’ll ease your anxiety with:
- The peace of mind that comes from being treated by a dentist with 30-plus years of experience
- Soft pillows and blankets to keep you cozy during treatment
- Our welcoming environment, with special touches like a beverage station and snacks
- A completely private care room, if desired, so you won’t feel distracted
- Technology that keeps your care as comfortable as possible, like air abrasion for drill-free cavity repair
To schedule a stress-free appointment, call us today at 270-355-7599.
Receive Your Smile Care From a Team You Know & Trust
It’s comforting to receive your smile care from a team you know and trust. Referrals to outside specialists are rare at our office because we offer so many smile services. They include:
- General Dental Care – With regular exams, cleanings, and other general dental services, you’re less likely to need more involved dental work. We recommend visiting us twice a year for exams and cleanings.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – An imperfect smile can make you self-conscious in social settings. Boost your confidence by improving your smile with cosmetic treatments like teeth whitening and dental veneers.
- LANAP Laser Treatment – Unlike traditional gum disease surgery, this laser procedure involves no incisions or stitching.
- Restorative Dental Treatment – While we emphasize repairing teeth in their earliest stages of damage, we offer services that can save even badly damaged teeth.
- Tooth Removal – If necessary, Dr. Smith can remove most problem teeth.
For help with relieving dental anxiety in Paducah, call White & White Family Dentistry; Dr. Kelvin L. White DMD at 270-355-7599. You can also use our online form to request your appointment.