Restore Your Smile With Dental Crowns & Bridges in Paducah
If your teeth are damaged or you’re missing a tooth or two, then there’s a good chance that Dr. White will use a crown or bridge for your repair. These restorations give us plenty of ways to make our patients’ smiles beautiful again. Paducah dental crowns and bridges can help you:
- Eat and enjoy all your favorite foods again
- Smile with full confidence knowing that your teeth are in good shape
- Make better first impressions
- Improve your self-esteem
Come visit us soon to get the tooth repair you need. Call White & White Family Dentistry; Dr. Kelvin L. White DMD today at 270-355-7599 to schedule an appointment.
Enjoy a Strong Bite Using a New Crown or Bridge
Missing and damaged teeth make it difficult to enjoy a good hearty meal, either at home or when dining out. Like many of our patients, you may be tired of picking and choosing what you can eat because of your damaged smile.
That’s where we come in. Dr. White can use dental crowns and dental bridges to repair your smile and alleviate your problems. Your crowns and bridges options could include:
- A Crown For Tooth Repair – We can cap a damaged tooth with a crown to strengthen it and make it attractive again.
- A Fixed Bridge – A bridge will replace one or more missing teeth in a row and make your chewing more comfortable.
- Inlays and Onlays – These restorations are sometimes called partial crowns. They are used for tooth repair when a standard filling won’t work but an entire crown isn’t needed.
Call White & White Family Dentistry; Dr. Kelvin L. White DMD at 270-355-7599 for dental crowns and bridges in Paducah. Get your smile back in shape soon and enjoy life more!