- We see children ages 2 & up
- Book multiple family members in a single visit
- Maintain healthy smiles with preventive dental care
Your 5-year-old has different dental needs than you do. To ensure you both have healthy and beautiful smiles, you and your child can visit different practices – or you can bring your entire crew to us for family dentistry in Paducah. You’ll save time and hassle by consolidating your scheduling and payment.
We appeal to families with our:
- Comprehensive services, from dental exams to orthodontics to dentures
- Ability to schedule multiple family members during a single block of time
- Dentist with 30-plus years of experience
- Comfortable and child-friendly technology, including drill-free cavity repair
For family dental care, call us today at 270-355-7599. We welcome patients ages 2 and up. We’re happy to see as many as three family members during a single hygiene appointment. Ask us about this convenient option when you call to schedule.
Find Many Services Here, From Preventive Care to Smile Repair
You should bring all of your family members to our office every six months for exams and cleanings to keep their smiles healthy. Depending on their age and the condition of their teeth, we may recommend additional preventive services for some of them, like fluoride treatments or dental sealants.
Of course, some of your family may also need:
- Cosmetic Dental Services – From simple teeth whitening to full smile makeovers, you’ll find many options for improving your smile.
- Restorative Dentistry – Dr. White repairs damaged smiles with services including dental crowns, tooth fillings, and root canals.
- Orthodontics – We offer clear aligners from Invisalign and Six Month Smiles. No matter which one you choose, the result is a straight smile without a mouth full of metal.
- Oral Surgery – If you need tooth removal, Dr. White can often perform this procedure in-house.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – You’ll enjoy more restful sleep with a custom-made sleep apnea appliance.