- Take your choice of convenient clear aligners
- Combine treatments for a complete makeover
- Find many options for concealing smile flaws
If you’re like most of us, you feel great right after you have your hair cut or styled. Knowing you look good gives you confidence! You’re willing to take more chances, both personally and professionally. You can get an even bigger boost in confidence with cosmetic dentistry in Paducah.
Ou cosmetic dental treatments give you a beautiful smile that is also:
- Noticeable – Your smile is one of the first things people notice about you, so smile improvements will help you make a fantastic first impression.
- Long Lasting – With some cosmetic services, like dental veneers, your beautiful results can last for decades.
- Healthier – Some smile improvements make it easier to brush and floss your teeth, which lowers your risk of decay and gum disease. Some treatments can also help strengthen weak teeth.
- Younger Looking – Treatments like teeth whitening, bonding, and veneers can take years off the appearance of your smile.
The first step in transforming your smile is a cosmetic consultation with Dr. Kelvin White. Call us today at 270-355-7599 to schedule one.
Change Any Aspect of Your Smile With Cosmetic Dental Services
Most of us have at least a few smile flaws that bother us, from stained teeth to a chipped tooth. No matter what you want to change about your smile, you’ll find a cosmetic service that can do it:
- Teeth Whitening – We offer both in-office treatments and take-home kits from respected brand Opalescence. No matter which you choose, you’ll enjoy beautifully bright results.
- Dental Veneers – You can hide all kinds of smile flaws with these versatile custom-made restorations. Dr. White can use them to change the size, shape, and color of your teeth.
- Tooth Bonding – This treatment is a more affordable way of hiding imperfections than veneers. The results won’t last as long, however.
- Clear Orthodontics – Straighten your smile without metal wires or brackets. You can choose convenient aligners from Invisalign or Six Month Smiles. We also offer discreet Six Month Smiles braces.
Dr. White is also happy to work with you to plan a personalized smile makeover! He’ll assess the condition of your smile, discuss your smile goals, and help you find the cosmetic and/or restorative treatments that will give you the beautiful appearance you want.
Start With a Healthy Mouth for the Best Cosmetic Results
For the best results from any cosmetic treatment, you need to start with a healthy smile. That’s one reason why regular dental exams and cleanings are so important. If you have decay or gum disease, Dr. White will treat it with:
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – We use laser cavity detectors to find decay when it is minimal and can be treated with drill-free air abrasion.
- Gum Disease Treatment – A deep cleaning treatment called scaling and root planing eliminates gum disease in its early stages. For more advanced cases, we use an innovative laser procedure called LANAP®. Dr. White is the only general dentist in Western Kentucky who is certified to offer this FDA-approved treatment.