- Choose from several kinds of tooth replacements
- Eat all of your favorite foods again
- Don’t be embarrassed by damaged or infected teeth
You’ll notice some dental damage, like a broken tooth, right away. Decay and similar issues are more insidious, however. If not repaired in their early stages, they can cause more serious problems. No matter what kind of damage you have, we can typically fix it with restorative dentistry in Paducah.
Our restorative dental treatments will:
- Enable you to enjoy a more varied diet that’s not restricted by your inability to chew
- Help you feel confident, not self-conscious, in business and social settings
- Improve not just your oral health but your overall well-being
- Relieve pain caused by damaged teeth
If you need restorative dental care, call us at 270-355-7599 today.
Regain an Attractive, Healthy Smile With Restorative Care
We used advanced technology like digital X-rays and an intraoral camera to find problems when they are easier and less expensive to treat. We can use drill-free air abrasion to fix small cavities, for example, while larger cavities may require a dental crown. We repair teeth with:
- Dental Fillings – We typically use tooth-colored composite fillings for the most natural-looking repair. Metal fillings are available, if desired.
- Inlays and Onlays – These restorations cover more surface than a filling but less than a crown. They are a good choice for damage that is “in between” those options.
- Dental Crowns – A crown can fix cracks, breaks, and severe decay. When attached to a dental implant, it can replace a missing tooth.
- Root Canals – Dr. White can perform a root canal procedure to save an infected tooth.
Find the Right Teeth Replacements
Missing teeth can have a devastating impact on your life. Fortunately, we offer several options for replacing teeth:
- Dental Implants – After implants are placed by an oral surgeon, Dr. White can restore them with crowns, bridges, or dentures. Unlike other kinds of replacement teeth, implants will prevent bone loss in your jaw.
- Dental Bridges – A bridge can replace one tooth or several teeth in a row.
- Dentures – Your choices include full dentures and partials.