Schedule Your First Orthodontic Appointment in Paducah
If your crooked teeth have always bothered you, but never enough to spend years in metal braces, today you’ll find many discreet alternatives that work in less time than conventional braces. We’re happy to tell you all about them at your first orthodontic appointment in Paducah.
During your appointment, we will:
- Introduce you to our convenient orthodontics options
- Answer all of your questions
- Discuss your smile goals and challenges with you
- Carefully examine you with high-tech equipment like digital X-rays and an intraoral camera
- Help you identify the orthodontic treatment that will work best for your smile
- Create a treatment plan for you, complete with estimated cost, payment options, and a proposed timeline
We want you to be able to make an informed decision without spending money upfront. So your initial consultation is free! To schedule one, call us today at 270-355-7599.
Find the Best Orthodontic Solution for Your Smile
We offer three alternatives to conventional braces. All of them work in less time than braces and will blend into your smile so they aren’t easily detected. Your choices are:
- Invisalign Aligners – These popular aligners can correct many orthodontics issues. You simply wear each set of custom-made aligners for about two weeks, then move to the next ones in your treatment plan.
- Six Month Smiles Aligners – These aligners work in the same way as Invisalign. You can complete treatment in as few as six months because the focus is on straightening only the “social six” teeth in the front of your mouth. We will likely recommend Invisalign for more complex alignment issues.
- Six Month Smiles Braces – Like Six Month Smiles aligners, the braces are designed to straighten only your front teeth. Since the wires and brackets are made of tooth-colored material, Six Month Smiles braces won’t attract attention the way that other metal braces do. These braces may be a better choice for patients who may have trouble wearing aligners for the recommended 22 hours a day.
To schedule your first orthodontic appointment in Paducah, call White & White Family Dentistry; Dr. Kelvin L. White DMD at 270-355-7599.