Enjoy Nearly Invisible Orthodontics With Invisalign & Six Month Smiles in Paducah
Metal braces are bad enough in the halls of middle school or high school. As an adult, imagine how self-conscious they will make you feel during a business presentation or on a first date! With Invisalign and Six Month Smiles in Paducah, we offer two alternatives to traditional orthodontic treatment that will:
- Straighten your teeth in less time than braces
- Blend easily into your smile, unlike metal braces
- Correct a wide variety of issues, from simple cosmetic fixes to more complex orthodontic problems
- Give you a choice between clear aligners or braces with discreet tooth-colored wires and brackets
Call us today at 270-355-7599 to schedule your first orthodontic appointment. During your initial consultation, cosmetic dentist Dr. Kelvin White will help you determine which solution is right for your smile. Since this consultation is free, you have nothing to lose!
Solve Cosmetic Issues With Six Month Smiles Braces
Given that treatment with conventional metal braces can take two years or more, it may seem too good to be true to straighten your smile in just six months. Six Month Smiles braces can do it, though, because they only change the position of the teeth in the front of your mouth. In fact, some patients see results in even less time!
Speed of treatment isn’t the only way Six Month Smiles differs from other kinds of braces. They are also:
- More Discreet – Tooth-colored brackets and wires won’t stand out in your smile. No worries about a metal mouth!
- More Affordable – Because of the shorter treatment time, you’ll typically spend less to straighten teeth with Six Month Smiles.
- More Precise – Dr. White uses high-tech equipment like digital X-rays and an intraoral camera to design your treatment plan. An off-site lab manufactures your Six Month Smiles braces, then sends them to our office in a custom-made tray. The tray makes it easy to place them exactly where they need to go.
While we won’t recommend Six Month Smiles braces for more complicated problems involving your bite or jaw, they can correct common orthodontic issues such as:
- Gaps in front teeth
- Teeth that overlap or are off-center
- Open bites
Choose Clear Aligners for Convenient Treatment
Instead of braces, you can choose clear aligners instead. We offer both Invisalign aligners and aligners from Six Month Smiles. Similar to their braces, Six Month Smiles aligners are meant to correct cosmetic issues that involve only the teeth that show when you smile. Invisalign can be used to treat more complex issues.
No matter which aligners you choose, you will find them:
- Nearly Invisible – Since they are made of clear plastic, chances are no one will even realize you are wearing orthodontic aligners.
- Comfortable – With only smooth plastic instead of bulky brackets and wires, aligners won’t rub against sensitive tissue and irritate your mouth.
- Convenient – Unlike braces, you can remove aligners for meals. No need to worry about getting food stuck in wires! Removable aligners also make it easier to brush and floss your teeth.
- Versatile – While Six Month Smiles is meant for cosmetic fixes and mild misalignment, Invisalign aligners can correct problems including crossbite, underbite, overbite, and much more.
- Faster Than Braces – Both kinds of aligners work in less time than traditional braces.
For Invisalign and Six Month Smiles in Paducah, call White & White Family Dentistry; Dr. Kelvin L. White DMD at 270-355-7599. You can also use our convenient online form to request your free consultation.