- Inhaled Sedation- Relax with nitrous oxide, and drive yourself home.
- Oral Conscious Sedation- Drastically reduce your fears by taking a pill before your appointment time.
- IV Sedation- Rather than putting you to sleep, the sedative helps you to relax and feel at peace throughout the duration of your dental appointment.
If you’re like many people, and you don’t like the idea of going to the dentist and having someone working on your teeth, then dental sedation may be just what you need. At White & White Family Dentistry; Dr. Kelvin L. White DMD, we offer Paducah dental sedation that will calm you from head to toe.
Both Drs. Cude are members of the Academy of General Dentistry. This prestigious group recognized both Drs. Cude as the outstanding seniors in the field of General Dentistry for their graduating class at UK.
Dr. Andrew and Dr. Tim are currently working to become Fellows of the Academy of General Dentistry. Only 6% of dentists hold this title as it requires 500 hours of approved CE credits ranging from all fields of dentistry as well as passing an additional written exam. In just one year after graduating, Dr. Tim and Andrew are well on their way to becoming Fellows as they have already accumulated over 200 hours of CE credits in areas including implants, oral medicine, oral pathology, special patient care, oral surgery, pain management, sedation, and forensic dentistry.
Call us today to experience gentle and relaxing dental care: 270-355-7599. You’ll find us conveniently located off I-24 at Exit 16.
Enjoy Your Dental Care With Laughing Gas
Surveys show that the majority of people have at least some anxiety about going to the dentist. If you’re one of them, you’re in good company! At White & White Family Dentistry; Dr. Kelvin L. White DMD, we try to make each patient’s visit as pleasant as possible. We don’t want you dreading your next checkup or procedure.
That’s why we offer inhaled sedation using safe, mild laughing gas. It works like this:
- Almost immediately after breathing in this sweet-smelling gas, you’ll begin to experience a sense of euphoria and lightness.
- Your mind and body will relax, and the idea of dental treatment won’t bother you in the least.
- You will lie back comfortably during your procedure and not feel nervous anymore.
- The best part about inhaled sedation is that the effects wear off just as quickly once we administer fresh oxygen to you. You’ll feel like yourself in no time, and you’ll be able to drive yourself home with no problem.
Take Advantage of Our Comfort Options
Besides dental sedation, we also offer you several amenities to help you feel right at home:
- Soft pillows for head and neck support
- Cozy blankets to take away any chill
- Bottled water, a beverage station, and snacks for your enjoyment
- A large flat-screen TV in our reception area
- Semi-private patient care areas with dividing walls and one private room if needed
Our Paducah dental sedation will make sure your time with us goes smoothly. Call White & White Family Dentistry; Dr. Kelvin L. White DMD today at 270-355-7599 to schedule an appointment.